Thursday, September 8, 2011

About Ellanna and Me

            Ellanna was a gift to me from my best friend Rose and her mom.(Both of them have been collecting for year) I meet Rose when we went to the same school and we think of each other more like sisters now then friends.
            Over the year I have wanted a doll to call my own, but the money always seems to go some where else. I was beginning to think that I would never get one, but I was pleasantly wrong.
            Ellanna is a Goodreau Doll, and her model is call Innuendo. She is 17" inch high with purple-blue eyes, and she is made of vinyl. If you like to go to the Goodreau site click the link here http://www.goodreaudoll.com/Pages/2011_17inch_Innuendo.html


            Now about me, My name is May, I'm 20 year old and live in a small town in Virginia. (I like long walks on the beach... lol) I love art and enjoy making thing for Ellanna. I have a boyfriend and we have been going out for all most two years now. And I think of myself as a jack of all trades, master of few.

No comments:

Post a Comment